We are all officially on SUMMER BREAK! Except Chris, poor guy. I had school through Thursday, so on Monday and Tuesday Auntie Cat took the girls and they had fun outdoor adventures.
Wednesday was my last day so I got a last-day-of-school pic with my work BFF Taylor, and then the girls and I tried to beat the heat with Luna in the shady front yard. Water helped.
Later Auntie Hanna, Mitchell and Isla came over and we beat the heat by hanging out down in the basement!
Thursday was my last day (finishing up all the teacher stuff)- the girls came with to my school's graduation, and then we got Chipotle to celebrate the start of summer!
This morning the girls went to Boom's house and I did some cleaning in preparation for getting these two stinkers at 11 for the day and overnight!
Chris came home around 12:30 so he could help with nap time.
After a fun day of fort making and ice cream, Boom brought the girls home this afternoon...
...and we had more fun in the front yard. Pa came by too!
Have a great weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment