Friday, June 18, 2021

A Picture Update: Summer ‘21 Week 1

Happy Friday!  Week 1 of summer is already over!  So crazy.  

On Monday the girls and I spent most of the morning at the beach!


Auntie Hanna and Isla stopped by for a late lunch and Luna was unloved, as usual.



The girls spent the day with Boom on Tuesday and did all kinds of fun things, also as usual!


Then later Pa came over to watch Lego Masters and spend some time outside.



I took the girls to the park on Wednesday morning, and they may have spent more time sitting with me on the bench than actually playing at the park...


And I met Jenna and Bethany for a long lunch!


Later we got the pool out and Luna was cute.



On Thursday morning the girls played outside and I did my puzzle. 


And then we had dance recital dress rehearsal.  IT was HOT!



Today we watched Mitchell and Isla!  It was a very busy and fun day.






And then later Callie was in the first half of the Friday night dance recital so Maya and I went to watch.  We left at intermission because it was SO HOT and she wasn't in any numbers in the second half besides the finally at the very end, which wasn't a big deal to miss...



Have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment