Happy Mother’s Day! We are so grateful to have all the wonderful women in our life!!
Here’s a look at our weekend.
Yesterday morning I enjoyed the sunrise on my run, and then we had some fun with Luna and then killed time during dance picture day at my favorite store! Hahaha.
The girls had fun getting dressed up in their dance costumes...the recital is in about ) weeks!
Last night we watched the first half of Hamilton (again) and Cal and I sang along. Maya just asked a bunch of questions about war and history that I tried to answer but probably botched big time.
This morning I got a homemade breakfast bagel and decided to wear my “I NEED A HUG...e margarita” shirt. It seemed appropriate for Mother’s Day.
We met Auntie Cat at the park for some fun in the sun.
And then went to have lunch with G-ma and Pa.
This afternoon we went over to Boom’s house and had fun playing and grilling for dinner.
It was a really lovely day. Now on to another busy week!
No comments:
Post a Comment