Sunday, May 2, 2021

A Picture Update/Weekend Wrap-Up

Hey all.  Happy Sunday! Since I missed my usual picture update post on Friday, here are the pics from the whole past week.  

First up: weird photos I find on my phone from the iPads/cloud.


Then we have a 5am full moon with Luna and Maya cuteness.


Picnicking and planting with G-ma and Pa!


Getting the yard prepped for the big weekend project and more goofy Maya.


A Friday morning at the zoo!


A Friday evening at Centennial Lakes!




Saturday morning sunrise and some cul-de-sac chalk.


Backyard project- a new retaining wall.  It is a slow and laborious process, but Chris and our friends have been hard working rockstars.  It will be awesome when it is done!  


And some fun this afternoon running in the dandelions and watching the guys haul bricks!



I'll leave you with a few minutes of funny videos.  Some of which I find randomly on my phone, some from our Ring camera (because one night Maya and I were talking a lot about math) and others I took because cousins are just so cute.  Click here to enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment