Friday, May 21, 2021

A Picture Update

Happy Friday! Today is Auntie Mari and Uncle Josh’s five year anniversary! Yay! It was such a fun and special wedding.



Three weeks (for me) and two weeks (for the girls) until summer. Here. We. Go!

A foggy morning and post-shower cuddles.


Goofy Luna, my first Lunds salad bar in 14+ months (YUM), and rainy afternoons.


Backyard time with Maya.


Today I enjoyed a rainy run and walk by the river. And the girls had fun at Boom’s!



I ordered an outdoor toy camping set, figuring it would be a fun new thing for the girls to do outside. I neglected to notice when I ordered it that it was suitable for 3+. Like toddlers. 


They barely both fit but are already having a blast with all the fake camping gear...so I’ll call it a win! 

I’ll leave you with this...This week at work we were put into teams to do a scavenger hunt/complete missions game called GooseChase. Here are a few of my submissions: 

Re-enact a childhood picture: God bless 90s bangs and overalls!


Give a teammate a lift on a wheelbarrow: Sometimes you just gotta give yourself a lift...(shout out to Maya, my photographer)



Re-create a meme: Same girl, same.



Have a great weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment