Sunday, March 28, 2021

Weekend Wrap-Up

Well guys, my weekend started off with a fast 7 mile training run on the treadmill, and is concluding with getting winded walking to the bathroom and back...so here goes.


Yesterday morning we went to visit two of our favorite kiddos! 


And then later got to see the other of our two favorite kiddos!


Around 4pm yesterday I got my 2nd shot.  



I just had some arm soreness last night and woke up a bit achy today but was still able to take Luna out around 7:30 this morning to see this lovely sky.

Then things started going a bit downhill with the aches, but a Tylenol boost got me to about 1pm, where I crashed.  In the meantime, Chris took the girls and Luna on a long adventure day!



My temp has been hovering around 100 degrees for a few hours now. And can you tell which is my post-vaccine day from my steps tracker?!?!



So I have just been laying on my heat pack and trying to get comfortable.  But I'm more than grateful for this period of being uncomfortable!!! One step closer to normalcy, I hope. 

I'll leave you with this Snapchat I found on my phone that Callie created.  Hilarious.





No comments:

Post a Comment