Sunday, March 21, 2021

Weekend Wrap-Up: Happy Birthday Uncle Josh!

Happy Sunday! Today is Uncle Josh’s birthday. Happy birthday Uncle Josh! I don’t have a good recent pic, so here’s a throwback to Mexico.



As for the rest of the weekend, on Friday evening we celebrated Chris’ birthday with gifts and and a fire (in his new fire pit!) and brownies with friends. 





I ran a 10K on Saturday morning and the sun was pretty. Then Maya gave me a makeover.


That afternoon we had another deck dinner! G-ma, Pa, Auntie Cat, Uncle Dan, Auntie Hanna, Mitchell and Isla all came over for a birthday celebration for the boys!







We took a new family photo with our newest family member! 
And the boys are pushing 40...



This morning was a shorter fun but a prettier sunrise. 


And then Maya wanted to go for a run too, so I walked along with her and she made it about half a mile. 


This afternoon we headed to Boom’s house for a final birthday celebration for Auntie Yoda!


Those cousins are something else! 


Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment