Sunday, March 14, 2021

Weekend Wrap-Up

And somehow it is Sunday night!  We had a pretty chill weekend.

Yesterday morning I completed my 7 mile run before 8am...and then basically sat a lot of the rest of the day working on my puzzle.  I had some company, though.  Except when my company was lured over to the "cozy corner" by Maya.  



Auntie Cat took each of the girls on a nature walk yesterday after lunch, and we spent time out in our back yard as well.  


And then we headed over to hang out with Mitchell, G-ma and Pa!  It was fun to be able to play outside.  Mitchell liked the chalk Callie brought over, and got a very chalky booty.






This morning Luna and I did a short run, and beat the sunrise.  And I finished my puzzle!


This afternoon we went over to Boom's and walked around down by the Stonearch Bridge.  


It was definitely a little chillier today, with lots of wind! But Auntie Mari and Uncle Josh are getting lots of inches of snow in Denver, so we won't complain too much.  There is snow rumored tomorrow, but hopefully will be just be short and sweet.

I'll leave you with some videos from the past week.  Click here to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment