Friday, August 7, 2020

A Picture Update: Summer 2020 Week 9

Another week has FLOWN by!  It was a good one.  The weather was beautiful and we did some fun things.  

On Monday and Tuesday the girls played with the neighbor boys and we spent a lot of time on the swing set.


For lunch on Tuesday we met G-ma, Auntie Hanna and Mitchell for a walk around Centennial Lakes, played in the fountains, and then we ordered yummy take-out.


On Wednesday I finally finished my puzzle!  The kids wrote an performed a play...something about ice powers, fire powers and death powers. Ha!


Wednesday afternoon we went to Boom's house where the girls were weird played (can you find Callie in the top picture?) and I went on a walk around the Stonearch Bridge.


On Thursday morning we met friends at the park and the girls did some kid yoga, before we all tried on my 15-YEAR-OLD WEDDING DRESS (no, I definitely could not zip it up...LOL). 




G-ma and Pa took the girls on a fun outing to Hastings so Chris and I could celebrate our anniversary.


We drove to Minneopa State Park and hiked around these beautiful waterfalls.



Then we got ice cream for a snack, and later went out for dinner on a patio. 15 years!


And the sunset was beautiful.


Meanwhile, the girls watched "Wizard of Oz" at G-ma and Pa's, woke up this morning and painted rocks.


This morning I met G-ma, Pa and the girls over at Mitchell's house!  


Then we headed to church to volunteer.  We collected, counted, and organized items that people dropped off.  Then we went to DQ for a treat!


Tonight we went for a bike/walk and Maya and Chris had a pinecone war!





Click here for some videos from the last couple weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment