| Not sure if you can tell, but when I told them to go get running clothes on, Maya put on skinny jeans and Callie stayed in her pajama pants... apparently they need some workout gear of their own. |
Yesterday afternoon we took the girls and Luna to a park. As is the case when so much snow starts melting, it was VERY wet and muddy. But the girls had fun regardless! And also, as the case when it gets so nice out, there were SO MANY DOGS AROUND and LUNA WAS LOSING HER MIND A LITTLE BIT. But she is still so much better than she was early on. Chris just had to give her the business a bunch and there was some embarrassing moaning. But overall...very manageable.
Then later, Luna was patient with Maya and we got some MITCHELL TIME!
| He is starting to really smile at people now and it is SO DARN CUTE. |
This morning at church I went to the service with my mom. And then all of a sudden, Callie's Sunday school class joined the service to help lead the Apostle's Creed! (Also had I known that was going to happen, I would have maybe had her change out of sweatpants and a t-shirt this morning... LOL). Then later the girls and Chris played outside.
Chris and Cal went to the T-Wolves game this afternoon...
...so Maya and I went with Auntie Yoda, Lucy, Mila, and Boom to get ice cream. It was WINDY!
And then later I got some Mila snuggles and her faces are just THE BEST.
Have a great week! Godspeed to all those teachers and health care workers out there... apparently the week ahead brings Mercury in Retrograde, a full moon, AND Friday the 13th! GULP.
No comments:
Post a Comment