Sunday, March 15, 2020

Weekend Wrap-Up

Hey everybody. Are we all doing ok? Is everything just pretty much all bonkers? YES.

Sooooo...the next few weeks are going to be spent mostly at home. Chris is working from home. I go in tomorrow and then will be working from home starting Tuesday. The girls are off starting tomorrow, with distance learning starting on Wednesday. 

I’m grateful for a home to be at, flexible jobs that allow working from home, a fully stocked fridge and pantry, and the ability to keep our kids happy, healthy (hopefully), and safe. 

Here’s what I got for the weekend pics:

Saturday: playing, tree climbing, reading, Frozen II on Disney+


Today: family time and seeing Laura and Craig’s house progress


I’ll leave you with this quote from church... my mom and I streamed the worship service together this morning (from the couch)!


“Where there is gratitude, hope shows up.” ~Pastor Mary

Take care. Stay safe. Wash hands. Maybe drink wine?

And practice gratitude. 

No comments:

Post a Comment