Friday, March 13, 2020

A Picture Update

I don’t even know what to say about this week.  Here are a couple of internet things I found and saved because laughter seems like the best course of action at this point:









Ok I’m done now.  

My school and the girls’ school are making plans for possible distance learning in the near future. Chris is able to work from home. I just ordered some Lego sets from Target in case we all find ourselves stuck at home for a long period of time. 

The unknown is a bit scary and crazy and unsettling. Hopefully in a not so long amount of time we will look back in this whole ordeal and just shake our heads. 

But anyway, I didn’t get too many pictures this week. The girls were off school on Monday and had a fun day with G-ma and Pa.



And they had spring picture day on Wednesday so G-Ma did their hair all nice and fancy.



They played “Blanket Hunters” in our bed with Luna.



And I sanitized all the things in our house.


Tonight we watched some episodes of Master Chef Junior to just relax and escape a bit. 



Stay safe and healthy everyone!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment