ASK LADY ADVICE
| This is a clue to Lady Advice's identity! |
Dear Lady Advice,
Are "brown" eggs or "white" eggs better?
Signed,
"Don't Like Them Any Color"
*****************************************************
Dear "Don't Like Them Any Color,"
I'd say white eggs are better because they are easier to scramble.
Love,
Lady Advice
I'd say white eggs are better because they are easier to scramble.
Love,
Lady Advice
_____________________________________________________________
Dear Lady Advice,
Dear Lady Advice,
What is the best food for a hungry piglet?
Signed,
Wild, Bored City Dweller
Signed,
Wild, Bored City Dweller
*****************************************************
Dear Wild, Bored City Dweller,
The best food for a piglet would be, apples. Pigs like them, why shouldn't piglets like them?
Love,
Lady Advice
_____________________________________________________________
Dear Lady Advice,
The best food for a piglet would be, apples. Pigs like them, why shouldn't piglets like them?
Love,
Lady Advice
_____________________________________________________________
Dear Lady Advice,
I really LOVE summer and always feel a little sad when summer comes to an end. I really liked going on vacation with my grand kids and family members this summer. What to do when school starts?
From,
Sad Summer
From,
Sad Summer
*****************************************************
Dear Sad Summer,
Make one last memory with your grand kids like, going to a pool.
Love,
Lady Advice
_____________________________________________________________
Make one last memory with your grand kids like, going to a pool.
Love,
Lady Advice
_____________________________________________________________
If YOU have a question or need help from Lady Advice, please send an email to:
She looks forward to helping you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment