We had a fun and busy weekend. Yesterday we went over to Boom's because Mari and Josh came to town for a brief stay. The girls were very busy playing and Callie helped Auntie Yoda make chocolate mousse.
Yay for Auntie Mari and Uncle Josh!
There was beanie baby throwing and a round of A-Maze-Ing Labyrinth game (that is probably 30 years old, since we played it when I was a kid).
And we had to get a picture of us together, of course.
Then we stopped by G-ma and Pa's house because it was their anniversary! It was a beautiful day so we hung out in the yard. Callie's cabbage is growing SO BIG! She's hoping to win the biggest cabbage prize at school.
Then later Auntie Cat came over for a little playtime and dinner.
Today we had Lucy for most of the day and had so much fun!
| That bottom right picture makes me LOL. Guess what just happened? :) |
After Lucy's nap we headed outside for a little water action, but it was pretty chilly.
Overall it was a fun end to an AMAZING SUMMER.
I go back to work tomorrow! Thankfully there are 2 weeks of workshops and preparations for the year, so it will feel a bit like I'm easing back in...at least I hope that is the case!
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment