Friday, August 23, 2019

A Picture Update

First up, I missed posting for Uncle Craigles' birthday yesterday. Happy (belated) birthday Uncle Craigles!

I don't even remember this week except that I was at work and by 2pm everyday I wanted my nap time back.  But it was good to get back with my amazing team and the girls had a blast hanging out with Boom, G-ma, and Pa this week.  They are so stinking lucky (and so are we!).


Monday: Downtown fun with Boom and Iris,

Tuesday: Thunderstorms, a movie, and doggie love with G-ma.  And a SLEEPOVER!
Wednesday: A fun morning and spending birthday money...
...as well as gigantic donuts and the beach!...
...and then dinner a raffle at Nana and Papa's place!  Callie and Uncle Gus both won!


Friday: More downtown fun with Boom...
...and picking and weighing the cabbage (12 pounds!) in G-ma's garden to bring to school.


We made it to Friday!
And I found this on the Internet today and it seems appropriate considering my current Friday
evening energy level and 5:15am daily alarm.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment