Hi everybody! We had just the most fantastic lovely and magical weekend celebration of Dan and Hanna’s wedding. It was a rainy day but it didn’t dampen our spirits or the fun. We. Had. A. BLAST.
I’m sure there will be many more posts of pictures because I haven’t gotten anyone else’s yet, but here are the ones that I got that I hope convey how lovely a time we had!
 |
| I picked up the bride at 8am and we headed to the salon for hair and makeup! |
 |
| Cathleen brought Callie to the salon a little later for her fancy updo! |
 |
| We had fun getting fancy, and Hanna had fun doing some makeup too. |
 |
| We got to the venue (Historic Concord Exchange) and there was lots of people working to get everything ready! We got ourselves ready and then got to see Hanna get into her beautiful dress! |
 |
| After the first look and some other pictures around the building, we headed out for more pictures...the rain didn't stop us! |
 |
| Hanna's sisters surprised her with a trolley as our transportation to the picture site. It was near railroad tracks, so the kids were happy and entertained watching the trains! |
 |
| The ceremony started at 5pm! I can't wait to see the professional pictures because the venue was absolutely beautiful and the ceremony was lovely, personal, and special. |
 |
| After the ceremony was a cocktail hour! |
 |
| Hanna's nephew, Bronco, LOVED hanging out with the girls- especially Maya. And it is always good when the tall Henderson girls get to see Hanna! |
 |
| Then there was dinner and speeches. They were pretty epic (and maybe video proof coming at a later time...my husband pulled some shenanigans). |
 |
| Did I mention Bronco loves the girls? They love him too. And Callie is a good little "babysitter" for him. |
 |
| After dinner the girls got to get a caricature of themselves! They sat still and smiled and it turned out so cute. |
 |
| The dancing started and the dance floor was pretty busy all night. Callie had a blast and got to stay up until 10pm! |
 |
| There was a dollar dance and Jenna and Andy showed up to crash the wedding too! |
 |
| The evening went late! There may have been some shots. And the oldest of the Gosselin cousin marrieds (Chris and I and Simone and Tyler) lasted longer than any of the other cousins. Hee hee! |
 |
| We got a nice Henderson family picture. I can't wait to see the professional pictures of the Gosselin family! |
 |
| And of course we had to get our little Gosselin clan all dressed up and fancy. |
 |
This is one of my favorite pictures from the night because it shows how much fun Dan and Hanna were having! Soon after they were lifted up on the chairs, there were a couple rows of wedding guests holding hands and dancing around them.
So that about does it for now. I'm sure that I'll do more posts once more pictures roll in. I'm so very grateful for our wonderful family, and that we can now officially call her Auntie Hanna!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment