On Monday Maya spent the morning with Lucy and Boom, and then Cal and I joined them after golf camp.
It was super rainy on Monday and Tuesday. We had to get out and run quickly with Luna in between storms. And then had to get creative inside to keep her tired.
On Tuesday afternoon, while Maya was at summer preschool, Cal and I made puppy chow!
On Wednesday Maya and I went on a bike ride/run to the park and the library.
Callie set up a juice stand on Wednesday afternoon. Good thing we have sweet neighbors!
Maya had fun in the pool.
Yesterday we played outside and Maya helped me cook dinner.
Today we got to go watch Cal on her last day of golf camp! At the end they had all the parents line up for a high five line so the kids could run through that to get their certificate. So fun!
Have a great weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment