Sunday, May 6, 2018

Weekend Wrap-Up

It finally kind of feels like it is almost summer. But our tree and lilacs haven’t bloomed yet (which they usually do by early May) so I’m still very much waiting for that.

While Chris took Cal to dance yesterday, Maya and I met Boom at Centennial Lakes.


Later that afternoon we got out the sprinkler and had our first dose of water fun.


I met Jenna for a movie last night, and happened to drive to the theater exactly when a HUGE thunderstorm came through. I got a cool pic of the theater through the rainy window, though.



This morning the girls decided to move out of the house and onto our front yard.



Then after church we went on an adventure downtown with Boom and Iris.


We also stopped by Izzy’s. Because why not?


And finally a couple of shots that sum up the late afternoon/early evening.



Despite the sweetness of the bottom picture, the sister fighting has been unbelievable. I’m trying to remind myself that it is normal. But I think I might have lost my damn mind. 

Have a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment