Monday, May 28, 2018

Weekend Wrap-Up: The Memorial Day LUCY Edition

Hi everybody!  We had a super fun and busy weekend with our adorable little 1-year-old houseguest. The weekend was a blur of play time, naps, chasing a toddler around, and trying to embrace/avoid the ridiculous HEAT.

So here are some fun pictures!

This girl always has a smile and loves to play!  And get into mischief... ;)


Maya and Lucy are two peas in a pod.  They have so much fun together, and I love seeing Maya play the "big sister" role with Lucy.


And their bath time? Freaking hilarious!




Callie is such a little mommy to Lucy.  They also love to play and giggle together.


The three of them together MELT MY HEART.



Let's see...other things that happened this weekend: Chris and Callie played with, then LOST, then Chris and Dan recovered...the DRONE.



Lucy went to watch the ballerinas at Maya's dance class.



There was just an overall level of controlled chaos at all times.



Today we kept cool by going to the pharmacy, drinking lots of water, and playing with bubbles outside.




Callie and Maya went on a boat ride with G-ma, Pa, Nana and Papa.




Lucy and I hung out with the Stolles a little bit more.



We hung out with the Johnson cousins tonight.





Overall I had a blast with this little one all weekend!




I wanted to leave you with a 5:00+ video of lots of weekend shenanigans, but it is taking a long time to load and may be experiencing technical difficulties. So check back later. Hopefully I’ll be able to update the post once it actually works!

Update! Here it is!




Stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment