It was mostly just us girls this weekend because Chris headed out of town for Dan’s bachelor party weekend at a cabin. They had fun and all came back in one piece. 🤣
So I wake up early and that paid off on Saturday morning because I was awake in time to start the Royal Wedding coverage at 5am with my coffee and laptop in bed. The girls came down about 6:45 and finished the last 10 minutes of the wedding with me.
We found lilacs and had dance later that morning.
Then I dropped the girls off at Boom’s house for a sleepover! They had so much fun.
I got to go to the shower and Twins Game bachelorette party for my dear friend Adrea, who is getting married June 30th!
This morning we played outside a little bit, before I dropped the girls off with Pa.
Then I went to Hanna’s shower with all the families thrown by the Gosselin aunts. It was so lovely and fun!
Less than 3 weeks to Dan and Hanna’s wedding and we are sooooooooo excited!!!!
Callie went with Boom to the Lynx home opener tonight. She won a T-shirt and they ran into Chris’ friends Shadi and Belle.
We are all happily worn out. This week is the last full week of the school year. Bring it on.
No comments:
Post a Comment