We had a pretty relaxed weekend. Maya and I went to Target yesterday morning (seriously 7:15am is the BEST time to go to Target...you can strike poses in the cereal aisle like this with no one around to bug you) and then the girls and I took Luna out for some snow fun.
Then we had dance. Maya actually had a little dance “show” up in the big studio. She hasn’t let either Chris nor I stay in the room during her recent dance classes. I tried to sneak in today for the show, but as soon as she saw me she burst into tears and kicked me out. Again. Thankfully Callie was with, and for whatever reason Maya doesn’t mind her being there. Even with my cell phone and clearing taking videos. So here is a big video compilation of some of her dance songs from the animal unit. So. Stinking. Cute. (It’s about 5:00 so sorry it is long! I couldn’t decide which numbers to skip so I just put them all in).
After dance we went to see a middle school production of “Madagascar” and a nearby school. Our neighbor, Hannah, had a small role as a flamingo and Callie was excited to see her after the show. Maya was crabby and wanted to sit by herself at first. Typical.
Today we went over to Boom’s after church for some relaxed play time.
We ended the weekend with a rousing game of Apples to Apples.
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment