Friday, March 23, 2018

A Picture Update

Happy Friday!! Callie is now on spring break. I have one more week to go. We’ve had glimpses of spring but it sounds like snow is maybe coming our way again! I hope not.

This was a fun week. Maya hung out with Boom, Lucy, Iris, and even Auntie Mari on Monday!


We celebrated Chris’ birthday by giving him a cereal lover’s box (he eats more cereal than anyone else I know...and his daughters do too)...and then dinner and dessert with G-ma and Pa and Luna.


On Wednesday Maya hung out with G-ma and then we went downtown.


Maya had picture day on Thursday and G-ma got her hair all pretty. Later she had fun scootering around.



Callie had a concert at school on Thursday night. I didn’t get any good videos and only a couple pictures. But trust me, it was ADORABLE.



Tonight I got Callie reading during dinner. She has been super into graphic novels and pretty anti chapter books lately. But her teacher gave her this book, along with a comprehension packet to complete for some challenge work, and she is into it!



Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment