Sunday, March 4, 2018

Weekend Wrap-Up

Happy Sunday!

I’ve been single mom-ing it (with help from our wonderful family) since Wednesday because Chris went to Arizona to golf with my Uncle Jim. 

He comes home late tonight (24 hours early because of my panic about the impending snow storm and fear that his flight tomorrow night would be delayed or canceled) and I’m very relieved. 

Yesterday we did an early morning target run, as usual.


Then after Callie’s dance class we headed to The Works Museum for Donald and Frederic’s birthday party!



Later we went to G-ma and Pa’s house and played outside in the snow, had dinner, and relaxed.



This was our mood this morning after hearing about the impending snow storm:


We met Boom for brunch and then headed downtown to hang out, as usual.


Lucy will be ELEVEN MONTHS OLD tomorrow which doesn’t seem possible. She’s almost ONE YEAR OLD!!!!

Anyway. After we got home and had some much needed quiet time, we walked to the library since it was sunny and 42 and we know a storm is coming.


They are such good readers. Well, Maya gets chapter books to “read” and looks at the pictures intently.

So if there’s a freak-fracking storm tomorrow, I hope it is big enough to cause a snow day. Otherwise it just makes me crabby. I’m ready for spring.

Have a great week. Happy March!





No comments:

Post a Comment