Sunday, February 25, 2018

Weekend Wrap-Up

How is it still February?!?! Longest shortest month EVER.

Anyway. Here is what Maya and I did yesterday: CLOSET CLEAN OUT!



I filled about 10 bags full of clothes to donate. That feels good. 

Last night Callie slept over at G-arms and Pa’s house and Maya had some alone time with mom and dad.


This morning I took Luna for a walk before much was plowed...she was a trooper trouncing around in the snow.


Today after church we went downtown. We pulled out one of Callie and Maya’s toddler toys, and they had a blast playing together with Lucy. The songs and noises were NOT AT ALL ANNOYING. 🤣


Then we went sledding. It was pretty perfect snow.


Of course there are sledding videos. It became clear pretty quickly that Maya had no interest in actually watching her trips down the hill. Ha!




Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment