Sunday, February 11, 2018

Weekend Wrap-Up

Happy Sunday!

Yesterday morning Callie was up at her usual time (before 7am) despite staying up past 8pm watching the Olympics Opening Ceremony the night before. Maya, on the other hand, slept until almost 9am! Luna snuggled with both of them...no matter the awake time!


We got to see Jim, Coco, Larry and Mary yesterday afternoon. A year ago we were with them all in Mexico. Alas, this year we were here, in a land about 80 degrees colder.


And I got my new favorite picture of the three girls, too. Lucy is always on the move!


The girls slept over at Auntie Cat’s house last night, so I got to sleep in a bit, and didn’t get Luna out on a walk until after 7am (usually it is between 5am and am). So we got to see the sun rise. And I kept getting glimpses of a huge gray chunk of my hair. Luckily it was just frosty from being cold...


Today we got to see our family friends Randy and Lori. They brought over their greyhound, Walter, to meet Iris. And they were adorable. We watched some Olympics with Auntie Yoda and Lucy too.


Last but not least, my pictures of the day for the weekend: February 10- 1 o’clock, February 11- Small (even though the girls often seem so big, they still really are so little still. And I’m grateful for that).



Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment