To be clear, I could care less about the Super Bowl. But I figure I should at least mention that it is in our hometown, just for history’s sake. And since it is the coldest Super Bowl on record, the chance of it ever coming back here is probably pretty slim. And while my younger and cooler sisters are taking advantage of all of the downtown craziness by chilling in fur coats in an igloo (true story), here we are at home in our jammies.
Anyway, yesterday’s big event was our little buddy Caleb’s 4th birthday party at a bowling alley!
As you can see, the girls had a blast. And we were in a far away suburb of one of my dear friends, Jillian, who I don’t get to see often. SoI texted her and she stopped by!
Today has been chill. Chilly, actually.
Luna has gotten so spoiled at our house. But she is still a tad bit psycho other places, like the pet store. But we finally got her a name tag!
Anyway. Our plan for the evening is to watch the Puppy Bowl and then the Super Bowl (commercials).
Here are my pictures of the day for February 3rd (Heart) and February 4th (Shadow).
Boom found a baby picture of herself, so I found some baby pictures of the three grand babies (ranging from 2 months to 9 months).
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment