Sunday, November 26, 2017

Weekend Wrap-Up

And just like that Thanksgiving weekend is over and we are heading into December. So crazy. We had a fun weekend!

Yesterday morning we went over for a scrapbooking party to work on Hanna’s engagement scrapbook! It was SO fun to have a bunch of ladies working and chatting and scrapping together. We also played a game where we were in teams and had to create a veil for Hanna. As you can see, she will make a lovely bride. :)




We got to meet Hanna’s newest niece, Violet, and enjoy some itty baby snuggles!



Later we went to Boom’s house and hung out with Boom, John, and Jenny.



Callie was sick this morning, so she and I stayed home while Maya and Chris went to Sunday School.


When they got back, I got some snuggle time with Maya.


And we did some Christmas-ifying of the house.


G-ma and Pa came over later and G-ma helped me shop for, cut, and arrange stuff to make beautiful winter arrangements for our front pots! (Top photo credit: Maya).


I love how they turned out, and I’m excited to see them in the daylight! Thank you Mary!!

Hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving weekend. The race to our crazy Callie birthday/Christmas bonanza is on!

No comments:

Post a Comment