Friday, November 10, 2017

A Picture Update

Happy Friday!

Maya had fun with Boom, Lucy, G-ma and Pa this week.


I voted!!


Callie had basketball camp on Tuesday. She started last Thursday and goes Tuesdays and Thursdays this month. She hated the first one.  Chris took her and pretty quickly texted me and told me it was super intense. We got her to give it one more chance, and they clearly changed their tactics because she had WAY more fun the 2nd time.


I was caught off guard by my emotions leading up to taking her and then while being there and watching her. She was really anxious before going because of her initial experience, and I wanted to just be able  call up my dad and have him talk to her. And I also knew that if he had been around, they would have probably already been practicing basketball stuff so she would have felt more comfortable all around. And while watching her, I had flashbacks of being in other gyms and watching my dad as he coached Laura and Mari and their basketball teams. But thankfully, she had a much more positive experience the second time, and I was so proud watching her practice all the skills.
And you know I took some video!




Callie must have stolen my phone at some point last night, because I found this cute selfie in my pictures.


Tonight we went to dinner and then made a necessary stop. Callie found her fake glasses and wanted me to take a picture of her.


We are finally making a move to make bedtime a little later- 7:30 instead of 7:00. The first 5 mornings after daylight savings, Maya was wide awake sometime between 4:45am-5:15am. And then she would just play in her room, despite our best efforts to help her go back to sleep.


Soooooooo...last night we tried the later bedtime and she slept until almost 7am. Who knows if it is correlated, but we’re going to give it another shot!

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment