Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Church Directory Photos

You guys. Last week I posted our church directory family photo because I love it. And then it was so fun to compare it to 2014 yesterday in Timehop Tuesday. 

And today I am up to my ears annoyed with life. I have thought of a million little and ridiculously stupid things to complain about in my brain and (embarrassingly) out loud. Things like lightbulbs being out. And my children fighting constantly. And my hair turning a little gray. And my kitchen sink being filled with dishes. And my students being crazy. 

And then my brain feels guilty for being annoyed by all of the little things because of all of the not so little things going on with friends and family and our country and our world. So I get into a spiral that just makes me thankful for wine. 

See? Gratitude.

Anyway. This afternoon I got an email with more digital images from that silly church directory shoot. 

And all seems right with the world.


In these photos (at least) my hair still looks auburnish and my children prove that they can look/be pleasant.


And we are a family but also two sets of partners. I know that Chris and I have each others’ backs no matter what, and I hope and pray that my girls will always have each others’ backs (even though that seems impossible these days).


And we are happy and healthy and truly have so much to be thankful for.

Including wine. And lightbulbs. And dishwashers. And coworkers. And separate bedrooms to which I send my children.

Because OMG. 😃

No comments:

Post a Comment