Sunday, February 19, 2017

Weekend Wrap-Up

Happy Sunday! First off, I forgot to post Maya's preschool picture on Friday.

 
Doesn't she look so old?!?!? When I went to see the options of pictures to order a couple weeks ago, I landed on this one because in all the other ones she had a goofy little grin with her tongue sticking out. Silly girl. 

And then of course I had to find Callie's first preschool picture. And do a side by side.

 
Same shirt. On purpose.

And in the spirit of side-by-sides in the same clothes, how about this one?

 
I pulled out that dress this morning since it has felt like spring this weekend. And then found the picture of me wearing it, and of course, couldn't resist the comparison.

And now, on to our weekend. The girls went to a Lego Batman "event" at Target with Chris yesterday morning. Sounds like it was a lame scavenger hint that ended at a $10 off $50 dollar toy coupon (that they did NOT use). But Callie has been obsessed with Lego Batman so she had fun.

 
I'm sure we will be going to see the movie soon.

While they were doing that, I was at Laura's first baby shower!! Amy and Emily threw a lovely shower with lots of awesome ladies attending.

 
There was delicious food, fun games, and adorable baby presents.

 
 
 
Yesterday afternoon we hung out outside because it was awesome out.

I wanted to get a picture of the girls jumping, and had some pretty hilarious outtakes. I never got one with both of them off the ground. Maya didn't quite get it when I counted "1...2...3...jump!" As you can see, she was doing her own thing.

 
She had a lot of fun reacquainting herself to the playhouse.




Also, I have major eyelash envy.

This morning I went on a chilly run, but got to see the sunrise. Not quite Mexico caliber, but was still pretty.

 
Then the girls and I made pancakes.

 

After church we went to Boom's house and walked to Izzy's!

 
We also got to hang out with family friends Randy and Lori, but they were still ordering ice cream with Boom when I took this picture.

It's President's Day tomorrow so it is a long weekend! Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment