Thursday, February 23, 2017

43-Months-Old!!!

I'm writing this at 5:30am, up in Maya's dark room. It's my second time up here this morning, because sometimes she likes to wake up super early and play when she should be sleeping.

Like that time last week. When I heard her in the monitor at 3:30am. I went up to her room and she was playing with her trains. Light on. Wide awake. I put her back to bed, and 20 minutes later heard more movement on the monitor. I went up to find her light on and her changed into a leotard. Twenty minutes after that I sent Chris up and he ended up laying on her floor until she finally fell back asleep (and then I had to wake her up at 7 to get ready for school). We found out the next morning she had gone and woken Callie up at 3:30am and eaten a stash of Valentine's candy that Callie had hidden up there. 

You can't make this stuff up.

This little spitfire has made our lives a lot better and a lot more interesting...for 43 months now!

 
 

And we couldn't be more thankful.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment