Friday, July 22, 2016

A Picture Update: Summer, Week 6

Happy Friday!

Summer is now more than half over...I have 5 weeks left.  Wow.

We had another busy week.  On Monday we hung out with Charlie, Mabel, Sylvia and Jenna.


On Tuesday, I got Cal to myself while I sent Maya to Boom's house.


On Wednesday I went for a run and the sunset was beautiful.



And then we did some rides at MOA.


On Thursday we went to a park before it got too hot.


On Friday we went downtown to hang out at Boom's house for a bit.


And then went to Chris' office to see him and have lunch together.  


This week also marked the end of an era of sorts.  We will no longer be members of my dad's country club- a place he was a member of for 25 years.  It was the place where we went growing up...swimming, tennis lessons, golf lessons (for a BRIEF time), and golfing with my dad.  We went to Easter and Mother's Day brunches there.  We ate by the pool and in the bar and in the fancy dining room.  And most recently, had Mari's wedding reception there (if you missed yesterday's post with all of the professional wedding pictures, click here).  My mom, sisters, Craig, Josh and I ate at the bar for the last time on Wednesday night.  And Chris and my mom went out on the golf course one last time Thursday night.  There was some major sunrays greeting them there.


It is yet another step in the journey of gratitude, grief and moving on.

Have a great weekend.  We have a big 3-year-old's birthday TOMORROW!  Come back for some cute baby pics and her birthday post.

No comments:

Post a Comment