Sunday, April 10, 2016

Weekend Wrap-Up: The 65th Anniversary Edition!

Happy Sunday!

I'm going to do my wrap-up backwards, starting with today, because almost all of the Gosselin clan (except for my husband, one great-grandchild and a few cousin-in-laws) got together to celebrate Nana and Papa's 65th wedding anniversary!  It was quite the celebration...including 12 little great-grandkids!  There was a great photo slideshow going, so I got a quick picture of one of Nana and Papa's wedding photos, and had to put it side-by-side with their picture from today.


And then we took pictures of all of the different groups, starting with the littlest ones- their GREAT- GRAND CHILDREN (12 out of 13, with Eliana being represented on Carlos' phone in the back!).


And then their GRAND CHILDREN (with Chris being represented by a seal in the back left corner).


And last, but not least, their four CHILDREN.


A fun time was had by all, including our girls, who hung on Uncle Dan and played outside with all the other kids!


Congrats Nana and Papa!

As for the rest of the weekend...on Saturday while I took Callie to dance, Maya went with Boom, Auntie Mari and Auntie Yoda to visit Elliott.  She "hunted" Elliott, as the kitty kept hiding from her, mostly.


It sounds like she was pretty bossy.


IMG_4315 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.

Our exciting entertainment for the afternoon was an ANNIE PARTY!  Callie's dance recital dance is "Hard Knock Life" from the musical "Annie," so we decided it would be fun to have a Gosselin/Henderson girls watch party at the condo.  And it WAS fun (though "Annie" really is a strange movie...).  Callie even requested that her hair be curled for the occasion.


Hmm...not much else to report for the rest of the weekend.  I got some Maya cuddles last night before bedtime.


And Chris got home this afternoon (hooray!) so I was able to do a little cross training...like hill sprints.  I pushed myself going up the hill, but got to look at this view each time I walked down the hill.


I actually have one more day of spring break, and then it is back to work on Tuesday.  It has been a fast 10 days, but I know that summer will be here before we know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment