I am FINALLY on spring break. Until April 12th!
Maya had more adventures with Boom this week:
She also rubbed grape Chapstick all over her face and thought it was hilarious:
She also wanted to carry Callie's backpack:
The girls enjoyed running and playing outside on Monday, before it got cold and rainy.
Mari and my mom both sent me sunray pictures:
These girls are just adorable:
We were notified by Callie's teacher that she was getting an "Independent Award" at their assembly today. She was chosen by her teachers because she has shown independence in the classroom and around the school. G-ma and I were both able to go and see her get it!
IMG_3983 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
I should tell you that she hates the assemblies and is TERRIFIED of the bear. I was proud of her for walking right up there, past the bear, to stand up with all the other kids who got the award.
IMG_3983 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
I should tell you that she hates the assemblies and is TERRIFIED of the bear. I was proud of her for walking right up there, past the bear, to stand up with all the other kids who got the award.
Tonight we had dinner with G-ma, Pa and Auntie Cat. Callie learned how to wash dishes like a pro!
Have a great weekend!







No comments:
Post a Comment