Friday, January 22, 2016

A Picture Update

It was another crazy busy week, and I don't have much for you. 

Miss Maya, as usual.


Come back tomorrow to see one of my all time favorite pictures of Maya that my mom took today. 

Chris was out of town Wednesday through tonight, so on Wednesday night the girls and I went to the library.


I had a full workday on Thursday as well as a spaghetti dinner event at work that night. I got almost 20,000 steps in (from running around like crazy) and dealt with lots of bags of noodles. :) Thank you to G-ma, Pa and Auntie Cat for taking care of the girls!



We met Boom for dinner tonight. Ice cream was involved, obviously.


And I got a little taste of sunshine after work today.


January has felt pretty cold and dark and hard. I'm ready for more sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment