Saturday, January 23, 2016

30-Months-Old!

Here is my new favorite picture of my favorite 30-month-old:

Thanks for the picture, Boom!
I can't even stand how adorable she is. Doesn't she look like a little 2-year-old model?

This girl.

I looked back at Callie's 30-month-old post, and have to say I feel much more relaxed about Maya being 30-months than when Callie was.  If you want to read about her at 30 months, click here.

We sometimes have nap battles, but not really like that.  If she throws tantrums, we all just kind of giggle and wait it out.

We don't go to a few of places we used to take Callie a lot.  I don't know that Maya has ever been to the Children's Museum.  Or ridden rides at MOA.  I feel bad about that sometimes.  But she has an older sister that Callie didn't, and I think that makes up for a lot.

Except when they argue with each other or when Callie is mean.  But, then later Maya will want to "wrestle" and totally gets revenge.


So I try not to feel too guilty.  Sorry 2nd baby...

The thing that still throws me sometimes is how clingy Maya is to me.  I don't remember that from Callie as much.  Don't get me wrong, I do love it sometimes, but other times it is exhausting!  Silly silly 2.5 year old.



And here are my two babies at 30-months-old.


I don't think they look alike.  At all.  But I can clearly see their two sweet personalities, and feel so very grateful for two awesome girls.

Now we're getting closer to having a 3-year-old...uffda.  Time to start thinking about potty training and preschool.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment