Yep, I checked. This was 11/10/14:
Well TODAY, 11/15/15, was a day where we needed NO coats!
Yes, that is me upside down. I can still manage to do a cartwheel. Somehow.
Anyway...we had a pretty low-key weekend. We spent yesterday morning downtown with Boom, playing and going to the library.
Laura and Craig were out of town so Maya and I went to visit Missy Elliott for a bit. She had the crazy eyes thing going, but seemed to enjoy playing with (and hiding from) Maya.
Then there was dance. And Maya was crazy. The little sucker probably didn't help that, but you gotta do what you gotta do to keep a 2yo happy for an hour in a small space.
We met the Helds for playtime at Edinborough and then went out to dinner.
You can see that it is a challenge to get two 5-year-olds, one 3-year-old, one 2-year-old, and one baby to pose for a picture.
This morning I got to leisurely enjoy my coffee in peace and quiet...
Haha no I didn't! But I did get good cuddle time with my big girl.
This afternoon I got more one-on-one time with her, going to lunch and then making soup.
You may notice she is eating...bread! After almost 2 years of being gluten-free, we are easing her back in to gluten. So far so good. It would really make our lives easier, so hopefully the transition will continue to go well.
And then tonight. Where Maya dressed up like a cow (again). And we then went to Ikea where Maya picked out a cat (very Elliott-like) and Callie picked out a flamingo. And then later Callie dressed up like a flamingo.
Just a typical Sunday night...have a good week!









No comments:
Post a Comment