We made it to Friday.
1 out of 4 of us has a cold (Maya).
1 out of 4 of us are getting a cold (me).
I can only imagine that at least 1 more out of 4 will wake up with one in the morning (Callie, no doubt).
Wish us luck this weekend.
As for the pics of the week...here they are.
Maya got to see both Uncle Craig and Auntie Yoda at Boom's house this week.
It was weirdly warm in early November, so we took advantage.
Maya and Kona played in the leaves at G-ma and Pa's house.
I got to cuddle with the girls. Together. (A rare moment when they weren't melting down or going at each other).
Callie had "Timberwolves Day" at school and her teacher posted some cute pictures on the class Facebook page.
We went to a carnival at Callie's school tonight. The girls had fun playing games.
And lastly, a sunray picture. It was pretty cloudy all day today. But when I picked Maya up and we were getting ready to head home, the sun was almost blinding- peeking through the buildings downtown.
Have a good weekend.







No comments:
Post a Comment