Wednesday, August 5, 2015

The Last DuNord Post

Whew!  I hope you have enjoyed all of the camp posts so far.  I think we have come to the end of my pictures. 

One of my favorite things about camp was just watching the girls running around...wild and free.


Maya especially loved wandering around the north woods.


IMG 8803 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.

IMG 8804 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.

I think it's safe to say the girls had a pretty fantastic time.


Towards the end of the trip, Pa made a "bananagram" to summarize our week.


On the last night we were hanging out by the beach and throwing rocks in the water.  It was kind of rainy and kind of sunny.

And wouldn't ya know, someone sent us a rainbow.


Thanks to G-ma, Pa, Auntie Cat, Uncle Dan, and Hanna for a fantastic week.  It was truly special, and a time that was very much needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment