Friday, August 28, 2015

A Picture Update

We are closing out the last week of summer.  And I gotta say that the combination of another full moon week and both girls having colds makes going back to work on Monday seem A-OK.  Ha. 

Here are the pictures.

First, a Flashback Friday.

They get so big in 2 years.
We stopped by my school, so the girls got to play on the recess equipment.
We played at the Mill City Museum.
We played with Kona, Callie helped mow, and we got our playhouse back!
And that means...our other house is officially SOLD.  We only own 1 home now.
HOORAY!!!
A typical sister interaction: from sweet to not sweet in seconds.
I did my very last training run in the evening and saw sunset sunrays for the first time on a run.
We went to Back to School night at Callie's kindergarten!!!!
We saw Mari and Josh at happy hour!
Callie had a morning class at the zoo (all about bugs!), so while she was there we met Emily, Vera and Hattie for a
zoo outing..
Don't they look cute in their little dresses? Maya likes to "bump" fire hydrants, like her sissy used to do.
Dinner and playtime at Auntie Mari's.
I'll leave you with a video of Maya being crazy in the play house.


IMG 9929 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.

Now I will finish my pre-race McDonald's shake and head to bed. 

13.1 miles in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment