![]() |
| They did some measuring and found a little library that looked like a British phone booth. |
This morning we went to church for the first time since the funeral. I'll maybe write more on that at a different time. After church I took the girls to Perkins. I was regretting that choice about 5 minutes in when Maya refused the high chair and instead was in the booth with me. She kept turning around and talking to the people behind us. I'm not sure who this child is, but it is looking like she has more of her father's extroverted personality...
This afternoon we headed back to Laura and Craig's for a little kitty time and pool time.
Chris got home tonight and we headed straight to a jazz club for a concert with Bob, Mary, Cat, Dan, Hanna and Hanna's dad Cary. It was really fun!
Another week of summer is ahead. I hope we can settle into a routine. It will help that Callie has VBS in the mornings this week!





No comments:
Post a Comment