Friday, June 26, 2015

A Picture Update

Happy Friday.

I'll just get right to the pictures today.  I have them organized by day this time, except for my sunshine running pictures.  I had another good week of running in a couple different locations, so it was nice to get some different kinds of sunray shots.

The sun reflecting off the building was pretty cool.
As for our week...on Monday we met Boom for brunch, and then went to the library after nap time.


On Tuesday we played with Kona in G-ma and Pa's yard, played in our yard and went to swimming lessons.

The picture in the bottom left is the face Maya makes when I asked her to show me her teeth.  I guess I need another phrase
to use to get her to smile on command.  That one obviously backfired.

On Wednesday we went over to my friend Emily's house and had a play date with Vera and Hattie.


I also went back to my Mom's on the Run group that night.  I was REALLY nervous about it, since the last time I had gone was the night before Dad died.  It was okay.  I kept to myself, mostly, but my coach and I talked and ran together a little.  I probably won't go as religiously as I did last summer, but I'll try and go sporadically if I can. 

Thursday marked 8 weeks since Dad died. 8 WEEKS. 

We had a few girls over for a playdate, and Callie got to hold Baby Olivia, which was really fun for her.  Boom came over in the afternoon for a walk to the park and a picnic.  We ended the evening with a bath and books.


Tonight we went over to Chris' Uncle Rich and Aunt Stacey's house with G-ma and Pa.  The girls had a blast running around and playing with their kids (Arieanna (14), Alex (12), and Annelise (11)...their oldest Andrew (17) was working so we didn't see him).



We left past bedtime and Callie was asleep in the car within 3 minutes.  Maya blabbed the WHOLE way home (about 45 minutes!).  The girl does not sleep in the car.  Most of the time it works to my advantage (if I'm running late for nap time and don't want her to fall asleep for fear of am unsuccessful transfer), but tonight we wanted her to sleep, the little stinker.


I don't know if I have just never looked up as much as I do now a days, but has anyone else noticed that the sky and clouds have been so beautiful lately?  I guess it pays to look for the light... lots of beauty to see.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment