Sunday, July 6, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up

Hello again!

Four days in a row of posting.  Whew.  I guess I have done that before, but maybe because there is a certain 4-year-old in our house that is making everything exhausting, it seems like overload.  I hope it doesn't feel like that to you if you are reading it.

Oh yeah, our 4-year-old?  We decided to do a little experiment.  A GLUTEN experiment. Let's just say the experiment failed and we reaped the consequences this weekend (we gave her small amounts of gluten every day this week to see what would happen...the change was gradual, but by the weekend she was definitely under gluten attack).  So, lesson learned.  Curiosity satiated.  We'll keep going with the gluten-free lifestyle (for her...I have gone back to gluten for a short period of time because I'm going to Chicago this week (yay!) and have to eat the deep dish pizza there).

Anyway, despite the crazy behaved preschooler, we weren't home much this weekend.  Too many fun things to do and family to see.

Saturday

I did my long run downtown again.  It was lovely.  It actually was.  It didn't feel too bad and I could have kept going.  It is amazing what your body can do if you train faithfully.


We also went to the farmer's market, out to lunch, to the park, and hung around the condo. 


We got home with about an hour before bedtime, so...WATER FIGHT!


Sunday

Today was another day bopping around.  We went to church and back to the condo for some more family time...then went to hang out with Auntie Cat.


The girls now love to "wrestle" each other- but Maya usually schools Callie every single time.  Today was no exception.


And I'll leave you with sweet pictures of the girls.  No matter how cranky and crabby and unreasonable they get, they are seriously the sweetest things on the planet.


Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment