Saturday, July 5, 2014

FTPDF...on Saturday

Hey all!  I hope everyone had a great 4th.  Callie and Chris went to a parade with the Wicks family while Maya and I hung out with Lami and napped.  Then we went to the condo for a 4th of July get together.  My Uncle John and Aunt Jenny are in town from Colorado!

Favorite Thing #1: She refused to wear the outfit I got her for the 4th,
but managed to find red, white and navy pajamas to wear all day.


Favorite Thing #2: Girls in red

Favorite Thing #3: The 4th with the fam
And on to the pictures from the rest of the week...

Favorite Thing #4: Callie and Charlie went to an afternoon day camp at
the zoo...all about CHICKENS!

Favorite Thing #5: A lunch date with my friend Emily and her daughter Vera! 
Maya is saving room for Vera's little sister, who will be born in September. ;)
Favorite Thing #6: During nap time, Cal and I get to play outside with the hose!
I finally figured out how to put her to work.

Favorite Thing #7: Golfing with Daddy
She has named her golf club "Golfie Henderson"

Favorite Thing #8: A lunch date with my friend Amanda and her
daughter Elise, followed by a visit to Auntie Mari's new
apartment.
Favorite Thing #9: Family time

Favorite Thing #10: Playing at the park

Favorite Thing #11: Sister time

Favorite Thing #12: Going to the splash pad with Ciri and Gianni (and my friend
Casey and her sister Michelle)!!

Have a great rest of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment