Sunday, June 22, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up: The 54-Months-Old Edition

Today is the 22nd...the 54th 22nd that has been special to us.  Because of this girl.

STOP TAKING MY PICTURE, MOM!
I'm doing the wrap-up early today because I'm heading to AZ later tonight for a work conference until Wednesday (we get back at midnight...eeeek!).  So send Chris some good single-parenting vibes.  He is awesome so it won't be a big deal, but still.  It is tough. 

The girls went to the park and by the creek with G-ma and G-pa in the morning.  Kona gets to have a mini G-ma/G-pa vacation while I'm gone too, and she loves baking in the sun.



Yesterday afternoon we went to a pool party with our friends Dawn and Trevor and Jenna, Andy, Charlie and Mabel.  We had an awesome time swimming and snacking. It was a PERFECT day for a pool party- not too hot, sunny, and gorgeous. 


Today we went to the condo for lunch to see Boom and Bops (and Auntie Yoda and Craig too).  Maya loved playing with the music table and her new favorite toy...shoes.  Callie just wanted to hang upside down.


Have a great week!  I'll be sweating it out in Phoenix.

No comments:

Post a Comment