As I promised
yesterday, here is the rest of my favorite things phone dump!
 |
| Favorite Thing #2: Visits with Christine, Gi-Gi, and Auntie Cat |
 |
| Favorite Thing #3: Swimming and dinner by the pool with Boom and Bops! |
 |
| Favorite Thing #4: Time for a hair trim for the 4-year-old. |
 |
| Favorite Thing #5: Out and about on Thursday |
 |
| Favorite Thing #6: Stroller riders |
Favorite Thing #7: The Uh-Oh Game
Uh Oh #1 from
Baby Goose on
Vimeo.
Uh Oh #2 from
Baby Goose on
Vimeo.
 |
Favorite Thing #8: With Callie going to preschool a couple times a week,
I get one-on-one time with this little squishy face. |
 |
| Favorite Thing #9: Our goddaughter Christine came over to play with the girls. |
 |
| Favorite Thing #10: Callie got some one-on-one Auntie Mari time. |
 |
Favorite Thing #11: Another beautiful day for a 7.25 mile run.
(Though the actual run itself was terrible...
it was a good test of mental toughness.
I failed.) |
I'll post more about our Friday evening away during the wrap-up tomorrow. It was lovely, and the girls had a great time at G-ma and G-pa's too. Win-Win.
Hope everyone continues to enjoy their weekend! Now I'm off to do homework...
No comments:
Post a Comment