Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Parental Texts

Well, folks, this is my THOUSANDTH post!!!!  1,000!!!!  Crazy!!!!!!!!

Anyway.

Chris and I do most of our communication (when we're not together) via text.  Especially when one of us has both the girls and the other one is out.  I was looking through some of the texts today and thought that they'd be kind of funny...especially out of context. 

So here are a few that we have texted each other the past few days.  A couple with pictures, and others just random "status updates," if you will.  They aren't consecutive.  There are many more texts in between the ones I have shared that are far more boring, but these give you an idea of what we've been dealing with lately. 

**************************

Chris: Wow.  Epic potty fight.

**************************

Kati:


Rolled over this far herself. That darn shoulder just gets in the way.

**************************

Kati: Meltdown has commenced.  Fake crying and all.

**************************

Chris: This kid is unbelievable.

**************************

Chris:

 



















 
Happy girls.  Neither are tired.

And then a minute later Callie bashed her chin into Maya's head and both are crying.

**************************

Chris: Sleeping baby, one girl who has to go to the bathroom, and an annoying dog.

**************************

Kati: I think she might have nursed to sleep like a normal baby.
Chris: I DON'T believe it. 
Kati: I KNOW.

**************************

No comments:

Post a Comment