Wednesday, November 20, 2013

My Little Apple

It's no secret that my transition back to work has been hardest on Callie.

Her behavior has left much to be desired the past few weeks, but here's the thing:

This is true.  Minus the punching that seems to be going on here.
My husband would probably have no problem telling you that when it comes to our first child's stubborn gene, well, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.  The mommy tree in this case. 

The thing is...when she's not stubborn...she is the sweetest thing you've ever seen.

Tonight I took her out to dinner, just the two of us.  She shared with me the Bible verse she has been learning at preschool.  And my heart melted.


IMG 8102 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.

As frustrated as I can get with her, I'm very VERY thankful for her- my mini-me, my apple, my Punkin Pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment