Saturday, November 23, 2013

4-Months-Old!

Little Squish is 4 months old today!  I tried very hard to have a successful 4-month-old photo shoot but it took quite awhile to get anything even resembling a smile.

When I first propped her up on the couch to start taking pictures, guess who jumped in?

Thunder stealer
Once I got the older one out of the way, the younger one wasn't too friendly to the camera.

Nom nom

I don't even know how to caption this face
So then I decided to move her down to the ground on a boppy.  I got a couple which make 4-months-old look pretty serious.

I will NOT smile for you.

I'm SERIOUS.
And then the older one jumped in again, but at least she let the younger one show her face this time.

Thunder stealer, part II
And then the younger one just got mad, so in went the passy.

How do you like my post-bath hair?
After she settled down a little, I got the passy out, and she thought about things a little bit.

It's possible, I could smile for a second.  Take a few moments
to read about me below before I charm you with my sweet baby grin.
Facts about our sweet 4-month-old:
*She grips things and sucks on them.  Mostly the giraffe or her hands.  Or our fingers.
*She loves to drool but we haven't taken out our bibs yet, even though Callie was wearing bibs every day when she was this age. 
*Her favorite time to poop is in the morning for Daddy.  I love this fact.
*Her daytime independent naptime is getting better, but she definitely still prefers to sleep on people.
*Her nighttime sleeping has taken a nosedive.  A month ago she was waking up once a night and going right back to sleep.  Now she wakes up multiple times and often needs to be rocked back to sleep.  Stinker.
*She seems to be a creature of habit. One night when we were out late and didn't do her usual bedtime ritual, well...she made it known that she was very unhappy about that.
*She loves to talk and make noises.  It is awesome.


IMG 8195 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.

*She is still working on rolling over, but is so close.  Any day now!
*She is taking bottles like a champ. 
*Her smile will literally light up a room.  I dare you to NOT smile if she smiles at you...it is pretty impossible.

As the photo shoot was ending, though it wasn't her biggest smile ever, she obliged and I got a 4-month-old baby grin.

Cheese!

1 comment:

  1. this little one is just doing a Chris face during the photo shoot

    ReplyDelete