Friday
Chris had Bloomington Reserve duty so Cal and I went to grab a sandwich at our favorite sandwich shop, where I took my new favorite picture.
Saturday
We had the BEST morning at the apple orchard!!!! We headed to the condo and then carpooled out to Pine Tree Apple Orchard with Boom, Bops, Mari, Josh, Yoda and Craig. Who is Craig, you ask? He is Yoda's boyfriend who we got to meet for the first time. :)
We all had a great time eating apple treats, shopping for apple goodies, and going on a tractor ride into the orchard.
| YUMMY Apple Muffin! |
| Taste testing apples with Bops |
| On the tractor ride to see the orchard |
| Cuddling to keep warm |
| Look at those nice apples! |
Saturday evening we headed over to Jenna, Andy, Charlie and Mabel's for dinner.
| Playing with Charlie's trucks |
| We always have to cuddle "Baby Nabel!" |
Background information: You know how we had all those potty training struggles? We gave up on the poop ones, so for the past 2 months, when she had to poop, she asked for a pull-up and we obliged. No poop in the potty had happened since the third day of potty training.
BUT SHE POOPED IN CHARLIE'S POTTY!!!! AND SHE GOT A GUMMY WORM!!!! AND WAS SO EXCITED SHE COULDN'T STAND STILL FOR A PICTURE OR STOP TALKING ABOUT IT THE REST OF THE NIGHT!
| I POOPED IN THE POTTY, DADDY!!!! |
Sunday
Well, the coughing got worse. We got all ready for Sunday school and then kind of realized that it wasn't a good idea. So Chris went since we were on the schedule to teach, and Cal and I stayed home. We had a really nice morning despite her misery and played a lot up in her room.
| Blanket Monster! |
| All dressed up and nowhere to go. With kitty cat slippers on. |
| Playing the fishing game in which she fishes and I tie up random toys/objects for her to reel in. |
And when she woke up (after only sleeping an hour after an hour long nap battle), she was not Callie, she was her alter ego, Crabbie.
HOLY COW. It may have been the longest afternoon of my life.
Okay, I may be being a little dramatic but it was not fun in the slightest. And that is all I will say about that.
Tonight we watched the Lynx game and she was into it for the first 10 minutes or so.
| Go Lynx Go! |
Anyway...have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment